WE ARE HIRING!
Here, we believe that great food comes from fresh ingredients prepared daily with the highest of quality. To achieve those standards it starts with quality squad members who believe in delivering top notch service and providing the highest quality product to our guests. If you think you have what we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below and a member of our hiring team will be in touch with you.
We are always looking for top quality people to join our squad! Please take a look at our current openings below.
The Squad Member is responsible for delivering top notch service to our guest by fulfilling customer orders, completing sales transactions and preparing product that meets company standards. Squad Members will perform a variety of day to day functions such as food preparation, customer service, cleaning, inventory maintenance and other duties assigned by management. This is a non – exempt position and typically reports to Store Management.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Greeting guests upon entry, providing information about products, taking food order, cash handling, look for opportunities to better meet guests needs by offer additional items
- Providing a clean and neat environment for guests to sit and enjoy our product
- Better serve every guest by asking to sign up for rewards program to create loyalty and savings for our guests
- Educate customer about our wide range of products to help better understand what makes us different
- Maintain high operational standards throughout shift, displaying a responsible and respectful demeanor. Treating every coworker with respect
- Preparing drink and food orders that meet iSno Cafe standards
- Maintain safety standards for self and coworkers every shift
- Ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- The ability to bend, twist and stand to perform normal job functions
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policies as well as interact with daily guests
- Follow all company policies as procedures given by iSno Café
- Experience in cash handling and customer service preferred
- Food Handler’s Card required
- Part time to Full time availability